– LoSo –
$125 per Person
View League Schedule
LoSo League Details
8 week long competition allow you to play against other throwers to determine who will reign axe master. No experience necessary and all skill levels welcome!
We are proud members of the National Axe Throwing Federation (NATF) which has 4,000 + league members in over 50 cities and 5 countries!
How it Works
- Leagues are individual competition on either Monday or Tuesday nights
- Throw 4 matches per week for 7 weeks, with a championship round in Week 8
League Member Perks
- 50% Axe Throwing
- Access to exclusive league member only events
- First opportunity to sign up for future leagues before released to the public
- Eligible to compete for cash prize tournaments through NATF including the National Axe Throwing Championship in Canada and Urban Open in Maryland
Q: Do I bring my own axe?
A: We have axes that you can use but you are permitted to bring your own axe as long as it meets NATF regulations.
Q: Where do I purchase my own axe?
A: We have regulation axes for sale at our facility! We sell both Hults Bruk and Truper axes.
Q: What If I need to miss a week?
A: We will reschedule your matches to ensure you can still play them.