Hourly Axe Throwing
$20 per Person
Select the Time and Date you want to throw.
Enter the number of guests in your party.
Finalize your event.
You’re ready to throw axes!
What Should I Know Beforehand?
Axe Throwing Hourly
- Closed Toe Shoes are required!
- All participants must be 18+ and a valid ID will be required
- Hourly bookings must be completed at least 4 hours prior to booking time
- Time-slots shaded red are sold out – please call during our open hours to check for any cancellations
- Walk-ins are first-come first-serve and are NOT guaranteed
Throw Faster, Sign Our Wavier Online
Can I change number of guests:
A: Yes, your 2.5 hour reservation is good for 6-20 people. Any more than 20 people, please email us at axe@AxeClubofAmerica.com
Are spectators allowed during my hour of axe throwing:
A: Axe throwing is so much fun that all spectators end up being participants, so NO we do not allow spectators.
Can I really throw for this long?
A: Yes, during this time you get a dedicated Axe Coach who will teach you how to throw our standard throws, some fun throws, and will run you through a few games!